old timer

Saturday, October 11, 2014

Look What I Found In My Yard EEK!

Hi guys!

I have FRIENDS!  Yep, Check out these little beauty's who were very mad at me for moving them around while I took pictures.




Imagine my surprise when I turned this
 lamp shade over and found these guys!

 
 
This was taken mid July, 2014.

 
 
They were really busy and didn't even notice I was around.

 
 
UNTIL ....

 
 
I decided I needed pictures of the other side.

 
 
I started moving the shade around, getting
closer with my camera lens.

 
 
Look at this piece of gorgeous Mother Nature Made beauty.



He's gorgeous.  Of course I wanted to get close up pictures.  OOPS!  Of course they didn't like it.

Let's just say,,, I REALLY pissed them off.  YES!  I quit and ran with my tail between my legs!!!

Sorry about all the watermarks all over the pictures.  I've learned the hard way I HAVE to put them on.  There's a blog out there with a picture of my blue bottle ladder in my yard and a guy who stated he made it.  Yep!  Straight off my blog.  SO!  Watermarks!

See ya soon!

3 comments:

  1. I found one the other day when I moved some plants in buckets. Gave me quite a scare. I accidentally knocked their nest to the ground.....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are scary aren't they? Just the thought of being stung several times at once ,,, eek!

      Delete
  2. they are beautiful, but i hope you got away without a sting.

    ps sorry about the need for watermarks . . .why was the guy claiming he made it? was he trying to impress someone?, or trying to sell one similar? or is he just a poop?

    ReplyDelete