old timer

Friday, March 27, 2015

I'M IN!!! But, I Got Hosed!!!

LOL!

Hi guys!!!

YEP!  I got into Sorticulture!  BUT!!!  Check out how I got hosed ....


I traded for a bunch of beer taps!!!

I knew exactly what they wanted to be!

HOSE GUIDES

GO TIPS!!!


There are many more to come!

These will be at the show!!!  I'll give you all the details of the show when we get closer to it!!!  It's less than 11 weeks away!!!  EEK!  Time to get it in gear.  Just like last year I hope to have something new on here every 2 to 3 days. 

After the show I will give you a quick tutorial on these (if I remember?) and how to make a coat hook out of one of these!!!  FUN!!!!  You might have to remind me.  By the time that gets here, I'll be lucky to remember my own name!!!  :)

Talk to ya soon!

2 comments: