old timer

Thursday, April 23, 2015

More Crown Toppers

Okay!  I've had enough of these crowns ... well ,,, for a while.

Here's a few more pictures of their tops,,,,

This was the first one I made. 

 
 
Top #2.  Check out the blue barrel rings!
SCHWEET!!!

 
 
Too fun!

 
 
Another angle so you can see the crystals.

 
 
I love this top!

 
 
My favorite!!!  It's a broken something, a rusted out
can lid and an oil can.  I'll cut the rod off later.


STILL!!!  All used pieces.  Not a single new piece is on any of these!  YAY!!!  These will be at Sorticulture.

Talk to ya soon!!!

4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. You'll get one. I promise! Help me find the pieces for the top... ??? I'll trade you for the finished piece! YAY!

      Delete
  2. Keep on making them, you could sell out!

    ReplyDelete