old timer

Thursday, April 2, 2015

Scrap Metal - YUM!

Howdy!

Look at this .....


Big, heavy, yummy scrap metal.

 
What makes this so good???
 
 
The copper goody at the end!!!

 
There's a lot of copper there right???  But, I only
want one piece of it ....
do you remember what I did with this ,,,,,,,


 
This is what I go looking for at scrap yards, alleys,
garbage cans,,, where ever there is scrap, junk or
just plain garbage ,,, there's almost always
a piece to use in building art.

Check out (click on any line below) these little goodies I made from a piece of copper just like the one in the picture above.

1)  Plain Metal Whale 
2) Old Metal Can Whale 
3) Garden Art  w/ crystals 

I love making something out of something that just doesn't belong.  Know what I mean?  It looks like a whale spout to me!  :)    

Only 2 more days until I hear about Sorticulture ... OHHHH!  I can't wait!!!!  LOL            
  








4 comments:

  1. You'll create a treasure with it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a catch! I can only imagine the various metal works that you can make from this. The copper itself leads to a lot of options and possibilities. Every part of that demands to be used or reconfigured somehow. It's not everyday you stumble upon that much scrap metal at one time.

    Brandi Bradley @ Rotax Metals

    ReplyDelete