old timer

Sunday, May 17, 2015

Garden Room Divider with Plasma Cutter WIP

Howdy!

Here's a little bit of a work in progress (WIP).

Primitive?

 
 
Do you remember a post when I brought home
some scrap metal?



Which one you ask???

 
 
Click on this line to see what this
started out as.

 
 
Now it's 2 primitive dragonfly's waiting to
 be made into a screen for a room divider!


I'm having a tough time trying to figure out how I want it to hang.  I was thinking I should frame it with wood.  BUT!  The more I look at it, the more I think it should just hang from metal.  I have its 2 side pieces ready to hang too.  HUM!  Maybe by show time I'll have it ready ... LOL!

2 comments:

  1. I like them. I bet my hubby would go wild for a plasma cutter.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I LOVE my plasma cutter. YOU would love one too. It's FUN!!!

      Delete