old timer

Monday, May 25, 2015

Scrap Metal and Old Fence Board Trellis

Hi guys.  How are ya???  All is well around here. 

Well, except I'm running short on time.  HAHAHA!  I can just hear you ... laughing!  I am too ,,, well, after I'm done crying.  LOL!  I'm one of those who works great under pressure.  Well, I think that changed this year.  I guess because I decided this is my last year for the show, Sorticulture, I just can't find it in my heart to get it in gear.  I just can't find that desire to make much.  EEK!  YEP!  I need my butt kicked.

Here's something I made that started with a purple window frame with no glass.  

 
 
 I love this little flower.  I've had it for years
just waiting for the right place to put it.

 
 
This is perfect for your garden.  A little
texture, art and it's functional.

 
 
It reminds me of honeycomb.

 
 
A penny for a washer and a lamp finial
to hold it all together.

 
 
Yes, I left the moss on the boards.

Do you remember the scrap metal I brought home a while back???  Click here if you'd like to see it.  I got lucky and found a few more of these panels.  AND!  This one fit inside this window frame perfectly.  I hope to make one more.

This will be at Sorticulture.  Only 2 1/2 weeks till show time.  OOPS!  :)       

2 comments:

  1. You are so creative. Maybe you'll get motivated to do it again. Who knows.

    Great job on this project.

    ReplyDelete