old timer

Sunday, May 31, 2015

These Boots Were Made For???

These were fun to put together.

2 lonely boots made into birdhouses.

 
 
Work boot I found in the alley a year or 2 ago.

 
 
Of course I brought it home.

 
 
A good power lineman always has a
spare cotter pin on hand.

 
 
A single cowboy boot, a horse shoe
and a TEXAS license plate.

 
 
Who can resist making this? 
Not me!!!

 
 
It's fun!
                          
I have a birdhouse like the top one in my front yard.  I "retired" my lineman boots back in 1991.  It's been a birdhouse ever since.  Yep ,,, it's had birds in it a couple times.  I had a cowboy boot birdhouse in my back yard for 2 years.  I was going to bring it to Sorticulture last year ... but ... it had baby birds in it.  I sure hope these 2 get them too! 

These will be at Sorticulture.

2 comments: