old timer

Thursday, May 21, 2015

VW for the Garden??? WIP

Why of course!  Why not???  I mean come on!  I love strange, fun things in the garden.  I love making them even more than having them.  SO ,,, this will be at Sorticulture.

Here's the beginning  ....

OH I do LOVE great crap!!!

 
 
Think planter!!!  I AM!!!



Do you remember the last time I used the seat out of a truck???  WELL,,, click on this line to get there.   I love doing stuff like this!  Pieces of art like this are what get my mind going!  They make me think about "strange" things going into your garden to make it fun. 

SO!   This little Vdub seat will get cut up a little.  Then I'll plant it!  It will be a hoot!!!  SOON that is.  I know!  This was just a tease. 

2 comments:

  1. I love strange things in my flower beds too. I hope you have a wonderful long weekend. I am.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's always nice to know I'm not the only one. Thanks! I hope your weekend is wonderful too!

      Delete