old timer

Thursday, May 14, 2015

What To Do With Leftover Metal Scraps

Hello ya all!

So ... I cut out a bunch of crowns out of metal cans of any type and color.  I was left with a bunch of small pieces of metal.  I have a tough time keeping a straight line while cutting with the plasma cutter.  I figured I'd practice.  This is what I cut out. 

I LOVE HEARTS!!!

 
 
I have all my life.

 
 
I find them on papers I wrote or drew as a kid.
We're talking 50 plus years ago.

 
 
Some of these are larger.  Some smaller.

 
 
Remember .... freehand.  Not drawn first.


 
I'm going to punch a hole in some of these.

 
 
String them on twine.
    

Then tie them on the Sorticulture Hypertufa boots I made yesterday!!!                 FUN!!!

6 comments:

  1. these are fantastic! love them!
    we should get together soon - I should stop by so I can see all the cool stuff you are working on!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are NEAT. Love them. Can see them hanging from a lot of things.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You certainly made the most out of those spare scrap metals! It's good that you've made a lot of interesting things out of it, plus you managed to get some practice time with the plasma cutter out of them. Anyway, I love what you did with the hearts and angel wings! Thanks for sharing these with us. Have a great day!

    Marion Dunn @ Global Resources

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much. I love playing. Now I get to find a place to use them. :)

      Delete