old timer

Thursday, June 11, 2015

A Few New Finds For Sorticulture

Okay guys... while you are getting this I'm already at Starbucks headed for Sorticulture.  I've already sold my first piece.  LOL!  They moved me 2 booths over.  Doesn't sound like much ,,, BUT!  That means I now have trees behind me instead a large open space.   That means I lost about a 20X20 free space.  It was nice to spread out,,, darn.  Oh well!!!  Time to get 'er done!!!

Here's a couple new fun things that are already there...

 
 
Isn't this darling???  I was so excited to see this
old car.  HA!  It has a web address on the label. 
It's a great remake!!!  That's okay. 
It's still tons of fun!

 
 
This is the back of an older toy truck. 
Fill it with flowers!!!  HA!
Fill everything with flowers!!!  :)

 
 
Excellent color.

 
 
Sorry, it was getting late.  The fire hydrant I picked
up on the way to the show.  The boot ... ???  That is a
"footing" for my booth.  It's an old work boot filled
with concrete and a bent piece of rebar.  Push the
rebar into the ground, tie it off with a rope and it
helps hold the tent down!  SCHWEET!!!


Yes, that's an old cast iron crib.  I have 2 of them for sale.  A pink one and a blue one.  They are amazing!  I used them as display pieces.  There's no room to set them up in my booth.  I hope to have them set up early afternoon.  They are both excellent!!!  There's a lot at the booth already.  I cleaned out my yard.  COME AND GET IT!!!  Please????  I sure hope to see you over the weekend!!!

Friday 10 am to 8 pm
Saturday 10 am to 6pm
Sunday 10 am to 4 pm
Legion Park in North Everett 

Click here for a link to Sorticulture's Facebook page.

THANK YOU EVERYONE for all your support and friendship.  I so appreciate each and every one of you!!!  Shell

2 comments:

  1. Love the new pieces. Hope everything sold.

    Was out on Friday and Monday. So just now checking in.

    ReplyDelete