old timer

Tuesday, June 9, 2015

The Swirly

Howdy!  It's Tuesday ,,, that means only 2 more days and I'm loading my goodies into Sorticulture!  CRAP!  Yep!  My brain is finally getting it in gear and it's dreaming up all kinds of goodies.  I made this a couple days ago.  I used to make these and give them away as gifts ,,, only this one is short!  The others were 3 to 3 1/2 feet tall.  This one is almost 2 feet tall.  I didn't think I was going to have enough roofing ... so ... it's short!  Still fun!

 
 
It started when I saw a bucket of ...

 
 
shutter slats and .....

 
 
an amazing faucet handle.
I LOVE THAT COLOR!!!
and it's shape.


I hope to have a post each day all through the show.  Tomorrow I hope to show you a bird house that is taking WAY too long to build.  BUT!  It started with a small old cuckoo clock and an amazing antique table leg.  SCHWEET!

OH ... the name swirly.  The tall ones look like a swirly ice cream cone or think Dr. Seuss.

Soon goons!

2 comments: