old timer

Sunday, June 7, 2015

V Dub Seat with Flowers - Nastys

Howdy!!

Here's a nearly finished piece ... by that I mean the flowers need to fill out over the summer. 

 
 
She is so CUTE!!!

 
 
Do you remember this?

 
 
I cut out the springs in the middle of the seat.

 
 
There's room for a small box.

 
 
I built it out of old fence boards.

 
 
Then filled it with Nasturtiums.

 
 
They are always so happy and colorful.

 
 
Just look at all those sweet faces.

 
 
I picked up pots with different colors in them.

 
 
Bright!

 
 
Fuzzy.

 
 
A bee flew in and out so fast I didn't
get a good shot of him.

 
 
Soft.

 
 
Even the leaves are colorful.
 

So,,, who wants it???  HA!  ME!!!  I'm going to spend the summer building with all the car parts I have left in my yard.  I just couldn't part with some of them.  SORRY!  Don't shoot me!!!

YEP!  This will be at Sorticulture.  CRAP!  Only 4 building days left until I move into the show.  EEK!  That includes today.  Gotta gooooo!!!!  :)                

2 comments:

  1. BEAUTIFUL! You should have no problem selling it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. I LOVE stuff like this in my yard... even in my house... :)

      Delete