old timer

Friday, August 21, 2015

Goodies ... I Found Goodies!

I love finding "crap" ... don't you??? 

I have this thing for finding things to use in "art work".   Even though I say I'm not going to make anymore ... I just can't help myself some times... like NOW!!!

The inside ...

 
 
close up ...

 
 
the outside of a sweet enameled bowl
with cut out holes. 
FUN!

 
 
Silicone heart mold for some hypertufa hearts. 
I guess the tutorial should come next!

 
 
PUCKS!  Hockey pucks.  Why? 
Because you just never know???  
LOL!

 
 
THE FIND OF THE DAY!!!!

SCHWEET old wood hangers!!!!
There are getting tough to find.
Mainly for 25 cents or so each!!!


Oh I had fun.  NOW ... ????  How about a tutorial on hypertufa totems or silver ware wind chimes???

4 comments:

  1. Great finds!!! Really love that enamel bowl! I would vote for the wind chimes, since that is what I want to make next!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Either tutorial would be great.

    Great finds. I've slowed down on my junkin'. I need to use up some stuff.

    ReplyDelete