old timer

Wednesday, September 23, 2015

A Few Fun Textures Found While Walking Around

Hi guys.

I just got through telling you how I get lost because I forget to look where I'm walking.  Here are a few of the reasons why: 

 
Great color. 
Part of a water fountain inside a building.

 
 
Texture.  Color.

 
 
Can you guess where I was?

 
 
OHHHHH!!!  That BLUE!
Letters!  I love letters. 
You can make them into anything you want.

 
 
This is a window frame in the basement of a store.

 
 
Thank goodness it rained. 
This looks much better wet than dry.
        
It doesn't matter where I go ... I see things a little differently than others do when they go shopping.  LOL!  I forget to look up.  I forget to look down.  GPS???  Don't even get me started.  I've had it in my little car for 10 years.  I tried it once.  SUCKED!  It took me right where I wanted to go.  I MISSED all the fun goodies I might have found otherwise.  It pays to get lost!!!


2 comments:

  1. Love the pics. Shows that you have an eye for the things that might otherwise be missed.

    ReplyDelete