old timer

Friday, September 11, 2015

A New Find

I have rocks in my head.  LOL!

Check out the new rocks I just had to bring home....

 
 
dry bucket

 
 
dry box

 
 
wet box of rox

 
 
what am I going to do with them???

 
 
cut them

 
 
pretty!!!

 
 
very pretty !!!

 
 
think earrings

 
 
think pendants

 
 
think new jewelry parts

 
 
this is a new project for me


Later this fall will be a good time to play with something I've never done before.  If the pieces turn out good, I'll have to get out the torch and make some glass beads to go with them.  FUN!

By the way ... If I cut 4 good piece out of all these pieces ... I've paid for all the rocks I picked up at a rock club sale.  SWEET!

Hope you are all safe, warm and having a good week!  Shell

2 comments:

  1. cool! Can't wait to see what you end up with.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I might wind up with a bowl of dust ... but, it's going to be fun trying!!! Have a great week!

      Delete