old timer

Saturday, December 5, 2015

Funky Soldered Christmas Crystals

Hi guys....

How is it going???  Great here.  Last week I told you I would post pictures of the crystals I was working on.  Some of the pictures are horrible,,, but ,,, I put them in here anyway so you can get the idea.

HAVE FUN:




I found some fun shapes.



Some longer prisms.



Half a Seahawks Key and a jewelry find. 



These used to be earrings.












New crown charms.





























THE END!!!!












4 comments:

  1. you've been busy! and what are you doing with all these lovelies?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I made them for people. Trade, sell, FUN! Do you need some? I ran out of wire. ME??? YEP! I learned the hard way the 20 spools of new jewelry copper isn't really copper. THE DOGS! They lied. SUX. Now I have to go shopping and I HATE shopping. It's too wet to go to the recycle center. I'm getting soft from not working outside. LOL! THANKS! Shell

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thank you dear. I figured this was something you could make with no trouble! Have a good week! Shell

      Delete